As you know, we are heading back to Seattle to embark on a seven day cruise up to Alaska, thanks to Carnival Cruise Lines, which is a massive help because it gets us one step closer to accomplishing our ambitious goal. Our departure date is Tuesday, September 7th. Today is Friday, September 3rd. We are presently in Boise Idaho, as that is where the last vote and suggestions had sent us before we found out the news about Alaska. So, the big question that we pose to you is whether or not we should drive down to Salt Lake City before making the long trek to Seattle. Here are some facts to help you make up your mind:
- Utah has been put up for vote numerous times and has always lost, and maybe that’s a sign that it should stay that way.
- We have never been closer to Salt Lake City before, and never will be this close again.
- If you vote against us going to Salt Lake City, we will drive to just over the border of Utah so that we can tick it off the list, but we will not see or do anything there.
- If number 3 happens, Utah will never be put up for vote again.
- It is a heck of a long drive from Salt Lake City to Seattle, but if you vote us there, we will be making the trip early next week.
- If you don’t vote us to Salt Lake City, we will inevitably be spending more time in Idaho.
- More time in Idaho means more time to take suggestions that we might not be able to fit in if we book it for Utah (and more consumption of potatoes too).
Give this one a little thought – then vote for our fate below:
THE VOTE CLOSES WHEN WE CROSS THE IDAHO-UTAH BORDER